A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
This page has been locked so that only users with administrator privileges can make changes. If you have any questions about the Financial Glossary Wiki or any problems using it please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensing Glossary Content
We encourage reuse of the Financial Glossary.
All of the pages of the Glossary are licensed under a Creative Commons licence, Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike (by-nc-sa).
You can access the legal code on the Creative Commons site.
This license lets others remix, change, and build upon the Financial Glossary non-commercially, as long as credit is given, and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
- Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Notice: your fair use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
Your Rights, as a Contributor
By contributing to the Glossary, you, the author, give Reuters a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to do things like reproducing your work, distributing your work, displaying your work in public, and more.
Text of the legal code follows:
Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, You hereby grant Reuters a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in any Work contributed to the Reuters Wiki (maybe explain what this means a bit more) as stated below:
The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. The above rights include the right to make such modifications as are technically necessary to exercise the rights in other media and formats.
- to reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works, and to reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collective Works;
- to create and reproduce Derivative Works;
- to distribute copies or phonorecords of, display publicly, perform publicly, and perform publicly by means of a digital audio transmission the Work including as incorporated in Collective Works;
- to distribute copies or phonorecords of, display publicly, perform publicly, and perform publicly by means of a digital audio transmission Derivative Works.
All Financial Glossary authors will retain their copyrights. They are free to use their work in any manner they choose. Reuters and the chosen Creative Commons License does not restrain you from using your work in any manner you like.